My World Book Day assembly slots are almost gone! I run interactive sessions suitable for KS2. Do get in touch.
Last library visit of 2018 – York Gardens Library. This venue is special to me as I was involved in the campaign to save it from closure a few years ago.
Final school visit of the year – full assembly and two workshops at St Saviour’s on Monday 10th December.
Preparing for the Sacred Heart Primary School author talk and workshop on Wednesday 5th December.
Author talk and art workshop at Battersea Library, SW11 on Tuesday 4 December from 4.30-6pm.
Author talk and art workshop at Katherine Low Settlement Community Centre, Battersea, SW11 on Saturday 1 December from 6-7pm.
Falconbrook Primary School author talk and illustration workshop on Wednesday 28th November.
Book signing at The Drift Inn Cafe, East Wittering on Tuesday 23rd October from 10-11am.
Book signing at South Kensington Books, 22 Thurloe Street, London on Wednesday 17 October from 3-4pm.
Book signing at Clapham Books, 26 The Pavement, London SW4 0JA on Tuesday 16 October from 4-5pm
Crawley Library Author Show on Saturday 13 October 2018 from 11am – 2pm.
“Author Live” at The Fiction Cafe on Facebook on Sunday 9 September 2018 at 8pm (UK time). You can watch the replay here Fiction Cafe author live
Here are the competitions
Want to be an illustrator?
Would your children like to see their illustrations published in a book?
Six lucky young artists will see their illustrations published in the sequel to Eternal Seas, #2 in the Relic Hunters series.
Winners and runners up will also have their drawings featured on www.lexirees.co.uk and on social media
- Aria flying up in the sky
- a cat
- mountain ponies
- a snow eagle
- a demon-goddess
- a sailing boat
- Finn and/ or Aria
- Open to children aged 13 or under
- You can enter as many categories as you like
- Winners will be chosen by Lexi Rees
- Children’s name and age will be published together with their illustration. Parents/ guardians must confirm by email that they are happy with this when they enter. Other information (e.g email address) will not be shared.
- No purchase necessary
- Closing date 31 January 2019
- Entries must be scanned or photographed in high resolution and emailed to email@example.com. The winners may need to post originals if the images are not high enough quality for printing. Postage costs will be covered in this case.
Please do sign up to my mailing list so I can keep you informed about the next book and all the other fun stuff, and send me your drawings.