The KidsClub newsletter is packed with great ideas and activities.
This is the place for you if you have kids aged 6 to 12 and …
- you want to encourage a love of reading and build literacy skills
- you know word based puzzles are not just fun activities but also support literacy skills
- you understand that creating a cross-curricular, immersive, learning environment is the best way to inspire your children
- you’re really busy so would love to save yourself time and effort
To get started, there’s a free newsletter filled with ideas, activities, puzzles, challenges, giveaways, and competitions.
If you’d like more support with reading and/ or writing, please check out the Book Dragon Club and my Creative Writing Courses
The Book Dragon Club offers a carefully curated, diverse choice of book boxes by a wide range of authors. There are boxes suitable for ages 2 to 12. Each box comes with a bespoke themed activity pack.
And I also host lots of different creative writing courses including
- Hogwarts holiday camp
- Make a ‘book-in-a-week’ creative writing
- ‘Hit the headlines’ journalism course
- Get started in blogging