Hands up, how many of you are looking at self-isolation and thinking, “I’m actually going to write that book“? We’ve also got Camp Nano coming up in April (a wonderful supportive writers community), so, if I may set aside all the worries and difficulties, perhaps there has never been a better time to pick up your pen. I love a journal, and use a student planner myself because as a kids author that aligns with my planning. This journal is more focussed on creating a strong writing habit, giving you a clear structure and prompts to keep you going and I absolutely LOVE it. It’s a big beast (400 odd pages), so don’t be tempted to get a soft copy – you’re definitely going to need a printed version.
52 Weeks of Writing Author Journal and Planner
Are you ready to become the writer you were always meant to be? 52 Weeks of Writing will get you cracking by making you plan, track, reflect on, and check in with your progress and goals an entire year long. It will help you dig deep by offering questions and writing prompts designed to unravel whatever truths about your writing you’re ready for, and keep you inspired by delivering a thought-provoking writing quote every week.
- Do you struggle with setting goals that reflect your daily reality?
- Do you want to practise breaking goals down into manageable chunks?
- Would you like more insight into your writing habit(s) and figure out why you keep getting in your own way?
- And do you want to create a sustainable writing practice that honours your needs and desires as a writer?
Then the 52 Weeks of Writing: Author Journal and Planner is for you. This book brings together every lesson Mariëlle S. Smith has learned as a writing coach and writer. Wary as she is of comparisonitis and unhealthy competition, this author journal and planner was designed to help writers develop and fine-tune a practice that works for them. If you’re ready to get out of your own way and become the writer you’re meant to be, pick up your copy of today.
- If that sounds good, wait until you see these prizes – Enter here! https://mswordsmith.nl/en_GB/giveaway/
- THREE paperback copies of the 52 Weeks of Writing Author Journal and Planner,
- TWO paperback copies of Tarot for Creatives: 21 Tarot Spreads to (Re)Connect to Your Intuition and Ignite That Creative Spark, and
- ONE coaching session.
Mariëlle S. Smith is a coach for writers and other creatives, an editor, (ghost) writer, and custom retreat organiser. In 2019, she moved to Cyprus, and island in the Mediterranean Sea, where she organises private writer’s retreats, is inspired 24/7, and feeds more stray cats than she can count.